1- The 29th of every Coptic month, commemorating the Annunciation, Nativity and Resurrection.
2- The 21th of every Coptic month, commemorating the dormition of the Virgin Mary the Theotokos
3- The 12th of every Coptic month, commemorating the Archangel Michael
Every Sunday stands as a true Sabbath rest, in which we find our rest in the Resurrection of Christ.
The Feasts of the Saints
A- Almost every day is a feast day of one of the saints who joined the Victorious Church.
B- There are several feasts related to the Virgin Saint Mary throughout the year, and they are:
- The annunciation of her birth Her nativity
- Her presentation into the Temple Her dormition
- The assumption of her body
- The apparition of her body to the Apostles Her apparition in her church in Zeitoun, Cairo
C- The Apostles' Feast, commemorating the martyrdom of Saint Peter and Saint Paul
D- El-Nayrouz Feast, the beginning of the Coptic calendar, commemorating all the martyrs of the Church.
Feasts Relating to the Cross
- The discovery of the holy Cross by Queen Helena, the mother of Emperor Constantine
- The dedication of the Church of the Holy Cross which was built by Queen Helena